- Medical News
NRI Admission In Deemed University
MCC Allows Candidates To Change Nationality From Indian To NRI In All Three Round ( 1st,2nd,and Mop up Round)
By Dipendra kumar • March 25, 2023
NRI quota could be a good option to get a demanding MD/MS branch even with a low NEET PG score. If you have not applied as NRI and applied as Indian at the time of form filling and after the declaration of result you find that chances less to get a Choice MD/MS branch in the college of your interest then you can change your category by depositing relevant documents to the MCC. MCC will release schedule to submit the relevant NRI documents on the given mail-id ([email protected] ) and after verification of documents it will release final list on its official website. MCC allows opening of NRI Portal In all Three Round ( 1st,2nd,and Mop up Round)
|NEET PG Counselling: Documents required for Nationality change|
As per MCC notification only you should send the email. if students mails before or after the stipulated time will not be considered. “Candidates are advised to send all documents enclosed in single mail only, within stipulated time.” with proper file naming like passport_sponsor, NEETscore_students
- The Candidates applying for conversion are required to furnish the documents in the format provided at Annexure I.
- Documents claiming that the sponsorer is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer).
- Relationship of NRI with the candidate as per the court orders of The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in case W.P.(c) No. 689/2017- Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Ans. Vs Union of India & Ors. dated 22-08- 2017.
- Duly notarized Affidavit from the sponsorer that he/ she will sponsor the entire course fee of the candidate and the relationship of the sponsorer with the candidate is in accordance with the above mentioned court order.
- Embassy Certificate of the Sponsored (Certificate from the Consulate)
- NEET Score Card of the candidate.
(*Please provide all the certificates in English. If any certificate is in regional language, copy of it’s English translation should be enclosed.)
(*if your category is converted from Indian to NRI, you will not be able to avail the benefit under Muslim Minority quota/Jain Minority Quota or any other Quota.)
Candidates Can Find The Information About MCC NEET PG 23 Counselling Process, Date , seat matrix.… In Below Article
By Dipendra kumar • May 6, 2023
GDCH was ranked (NIRF) 33rd among the Top Private Dental colleges in India. The GITAM Dental College and Hospital was established in the year 2001 with an annual intake of 40 students.